Charak Ayu Amla
Net Qty: 60 tab
In the Ayurvedic medicine system, Amla is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. It is packed with many vitamins, minerals, tannins and other helpful nutrients. Indian gooseberry helps in boosting the immune system, weight management, reduces throat infections and improves heart health. This herb is rich in antioxidants, preventing damage from free radicals that cause cell oxidation and helps to reduce signs of premature ageing like wrinkles and fine lines. Being a rich source of essential fatty acids, it also helps to nourish your hair from their roots.
- Haircare: It acts as a hair tonic as it enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation.
- Skin: It helps to keep your skin smooth, young and restore a natural glow on your face.
- Digestive health: It stimulates the secretion of gastric and digestive juices which aids in digestion.
- Eye care: It improves vision and also lowering the risk of macular degeneration and night blindness.
- It re-energizes the liver and detoxifies the body by flushing out the toxins.
- It controls blood sugar levels in diabetics.